Cornish College acknowledges and respects the privacy of individuals. We support and endorse the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000 and will comply with these principles whenever personal information as defined by the Act is collected by us.
In accordance with the National Privacy Principles...
1. We will only collect personal information from you with your prior knowledge and consent;
2. We will only use personal information provided by you for the purposes for which it was collected;
3. We will not disclose your personal information to other institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation;
4. We will not disclose your personal information to any other third party without your consent;
5. We will remove personal information from our records when it is no longer required (except for appropriate archiving);
6. At the time of preparing this policy we were in the process of preparing processes and policies to protect the personal information that we have under our control from:
· unauthorised access;
· improper use;
· unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss.