The following fees and Terms and Conditions apply to our Primary Drama Club tuition.
Prep and Year 1
$90 per Term
Years 2 to 4
$115 per Term
Tuition fees will be charged to your school fee account at the start of each term.
Terms and conditions
1. Due to variation in the length of school terms and College events, the number of lessons per term will vary.
2. Once tuition has begun, four lessons notice is required in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel lessons. Students are still able to attend these four lessons. Verbal cancellation is not accepted and failure to cancel in writing will mean further fees being charged. We encourage all students to complete a full term of private drama tuition.
3. Re-enrolment is automatic from one term to the next, including from one year to the next.
4. It is the parent’s and the student’s responsibility to inform Brenna Dixon directly (preferably via email email@example.com) giving 48 hours notice if they are unable to attend a lesson due to classroom activities, sports, or any official school function.
5. In the case of sudden illness, please ensure the appropriate drama teacher is advised via email before 8.30am on the day of the lesson. Altering lesson times on the day of the lesson is generally not possible.
6. If a student will be absent due to long-term illness or injury, parents should notify the teacher and Performing Arts Coordinator.
7. Lessons may be charged if a student misses a lesson due to forgetfulness, if it is a group/shared lesson, due to illness/absences or an appointment, due to involvement in another cocurricular activity (without sufficient notice), or due to family/private holidays taken during term time.
8. I agree to have the charge for tuition, as outlined, charged to my school fee account.
9. I agree to have the charges for tuition, books and other miscellaneous accessories charged to my school fee account.
To book, please visit our booking page.