The following Terms and Conditions apply to our Primary Drama Club tuition.
Prep and Year 1
$90 per Term
Years 2 to 4
$115 per Term
Students have 32 lessons per year (approximately 8 per Term).
Terms and Conditions
1. Once tuition has begun, four lessons notice is required in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to cancel the lessons. Students are still able to attend these four lessons. Verbal cancellation is not accepted and failure to cancel in writing will mean further fees being charged.
2. Please note that each student is expected to receive a lesson every week during term until they reach their 8 lessons.
3. It is the student’s responsibility to inform Jessica Pratt directly firstname.lastname@example.org (preferably via email) giving 48 hours notice if they are unable to attend a lesson due to classroom activities, sports, or any official school function. Lessons cannot be made up if insufficient notice is given. In the case of sudden illness, please ensure the teacher is advised via email before 8.30am on the day of the lesson. Given the majority of Drama lessons are in small groups, altering lesson times on the day of the lesson is generally not possible.
4. Students in Years 2 to 4 attending the Primary Drama Club after school will need to be collected from the Drama Studio at 4.45pm. Any student who has not been collected at the end of the lesson will be taken to after school care.
5. Re-enrolment is automatic from one term to the next, including from one year to the next.
6. I agree to have the charge for tuition as outlined charged to my school fee account.
7. Only students enrolled in the drama class will be permitted to attend.
To make a booking for the Primary Drama Club, please visit our booking page.