The following terms and conditions apply to our Years 5 to 12 Drama Tuition.
Tuition fees will be charged to your school fee account at the start of each term.
Tuition fees are $153 per term.
Students have 32 lessons per year (approximately 8 per term).
Lessons for students in Years 5 to 12 will be on a rotational basis – the teacher will arrange the timing of the lessons and communicate this to students via the Daily Look.
Terms and Conditions
1. Once tuition has begun, four lessons notice is required in writing by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to cancel the lessons. Students are still able to attend these four lessons. Verbal cancellation is not accepted and failure to cancel in writing will mean further fees being charged.
2. Please note that each student is expected to receive a lesson every week during term until they reach their 8 lessons.
3. It is the student’s responsibility to inform Jessica Pratt directly (preferably via email) giving 48 hours notice if they are unable to attend a lesson due to classroom activities, sports, or any official school function. Lessons cannot be made up if insufficient notice is given. In the case of sudden illness, please ensure the teacher is advised via email before 8.30am on the day of the lesson. Given the majority of Drama lessons are in small groups, altering lesson times on the day of the lesson is generally not possible.
4. Re-enrolment is automatic from one term to the next, including from one year to the next.
5. I agree to have the charge for tuition, as outlined, charged to my school fee account.
To make a booking, please visit our booking page.