Cornish College offers a variety of pathways and learning opportunities tailored, wherever possible, to provide individual pathways for our senior students.
Summary of the VCE programs offered:
- 34 different VCE studies – the number that run each year depends on student demand
- Of the VCE individual student programs, approximately 90% of individual student programs are different combinations of studies/programs
- Several students complete enhancement university subjects or programs
- VET subjects are completed at a range of TAFE providers, with approximately 20 different courses being accessed
- A small proportion of our students combine their VCE studies with structured workplace learning or a school-based apprenticeship – this gives a VCE qualification, a VET qualification and one day per week working experience
Senior students are also involved in leadership, conferences, community service, sport and school activities, health, driver education, digital citizenship programs, drug and alcohol education, and cocurricular programs as well as a range of internal and external programs.
Find out more about our VCE program in our VCE Information Handbook.