– Personal training
– Weight loss specialist / weight loss consultations / nutrition advice
– Nutrition workshops for schools and workplaces
– Educated in training for perimenopausal, menopausal and post-menopausal women
– Strength and fitness training (experience with common sporting injuries)
– Patterson Lakes private studio location
I am passionate about inspiring others to practice healthy habits for balanced lifestyles. Encompassing a holistic approach, I aim to share knowledge to empower clients with the right tools for them to create sustainable solutions for lasting health, happiness, and confidence.
Using in-depth health and exercise evaluations, I gain complete insight and understanding of your individual requirements. Health is not a ‘one shoe fits all’ approach, and with this in mind, I have produced dramatic successful results for individual clients and their personalised goals.
I work in a judgement-free zone and welcome people of all shapes, sizes, ages, abilities, and fitness levels.
Contact Tanya on 0417 036 570 to book in a consultation (kids / prams welcome during training sessions).
Holder of current first aid, CPR, mental health first aid, WWC, police check, fully insured, and proudly a Fitness Australia registered PT.