- Tuition fees for all levels, except Year 12, will be invoiced in four equal instalments. These instalment invoices will be issued prior to the commencement of Terms 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Year 12 tuition fees will be invoiced in three equal instalments at the commencement of Terms 1, 2 and 3
- Any applicable extras will be charged with each instalment
- Fees are due and payable on the first day of each term
- Please refer to the 2023 Fee Schedule for more detailed information (for Australian citizens or students with permanent residence status entitled to Government grants) about our fees
Parents choosing a Direct Debit option will be charged in 10 equal instalments from February to November.
Cornish College has a strong commitment to keeping children in one family together. Sibling discounts are applied to students from oldest to youngest whilst more than one child is in attendance at the College as follows:
- 2nd sibling 5%
- 3rd sibling 15%
- 4th or more 50%
Please contact our Finance team via email email@example.com or call (03) 9781 9000.